Easy Strawberry Smoothies
A thick refreshing drink made quickly and easily in a blender or food
processor. Have it for breakfast or as a snack. It has 5 grams of protein
and only 80 calories per serving thanks to Equal.
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 6 tablespoons Equal Spoonful*
- 3 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 cup ice cubes
* May substitute 9 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine yogurt, milk and Equal in blender container. With blender
running, add berries, a few at a time, through opening in lid. Blend
- Add ice cubes, one at a time, through opening in lid, blending until slushy.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition information per serving (6 ounces): 80 cal., 5 g pro.,
16 g carb., 0 g fat, 2 mg chol., 60 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1/2 fruit
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes