Irish Cream Iced Cappuccino
Refreshing and decadent coffee shop drink that's easy to make at home. This version has 43% less calories and 2 grams of fat per serving thanks to Equal and fat-free milk, but with all the flavor.
- 1/2 cup cocoa
- 1/2 cup instant coffee granules
- 1 cup water
- 12 packets Equal sweetener or 3 1/2 teaspoons Equal for Recipes or 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful™
- 6 cups fat-free milk
- 1/2 cup liquid Irish cream coffee creamer
- Whisk together first 3 ingredients in a large saucepan until smooth. Bring to a boil over medium heat, whisking constantly; boil whisking constantly, 2 minutes.
- Remove mixture from heat; add Equal. Cool slightly.
- Whisk in milk and creamer.
- Cover and chill at least 4 hours or up to 2 days.
- Serve over ice.
Makes 8 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 123 cal., 9 g pro., 18 g carb., 2 g fat, 4 mg chol., 102 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1 1/2 milk
Recipe and photo credit: