- 1 (6 ounce) can frozen orange juice concentrate
- 2 1/4 cups skim milk
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 3/4 teaspoons Equal Measure (or 6 packets Equal sweetener or 1/4 cup Equal Spoonful)
- 8 ice cubes
- Ground nutmeg or cinnamon (optional)
- Process orange juice concentrate, milk, vanilla extract and Equal in food processor or blender until smooth; add ice cubes and process again until smooth.
- Serve in small glasses; sprinkle with nutmeg or cinnamon, if desired.
6 servings |
Serving size: 4 ounces (1/2 cup)
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Fruit, 1/2 Skim Milk
Nutrition Facts: Calories 93; Calories from Fat 2; Total Fat 0g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 2mg; Sodium 48mg; Carbohydrate 19g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 18g; Protein 4g