Raspberry Peach Smoothie
A rosy colored breakfast drink that helps you welcome the day. It's
easily prepared with frozen unsweetened sliced peaches and red raspberries
to flavor and add texture to plain yogurt and soy milk. 47% calorie
reduction from traditional recipe.
- 2 cups soy milk
- 1 cup lowfat plain yogurt
- 1 cup frozen unsweetened sliced peaches
- 1/2 frozen unsweetened red raspberries
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon almond extract
- Fresh mint (optional)
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Place all ingredients in blender container. Cover with lid. Process until smooth.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses. Garnish with fresh mint, if desired.
Makes 4 servings (1 cup each)
Nutrition information per serving: 105 calories; 7g protein;
13g carbohydrate; 3g fat; 1g saturated fat; 3mg cholesterol; 54mg
sodium; 3g fiber
Food exchanges: 1 milk
Recipe and photo credit:
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes