Soy Milk Smoothie
28% calorie reduction from traditional recipe
- 3 cups plain or vanilla soy milk
- 1 banana, peeled and frozen
- 1 cup frozen strawberries or raspberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla or almond extract
- 1/3 cup Equal Spoonful*
* May substitute 8 packets Equal sweetener
- Peel and cut banana into large chunks. Place in plastic freezer bag, seal and freeze at least 5 to 6 hours or overnight.
- Place all ingredients in blender or food processor. Blend until smooth.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition information per serving (1 cup): 147 calories; 8g protein; 22g carbohydrate; 13g sugar; 3g fat; 0g saturated fat; 0mg cholesterol; 80mg sodium; 1g fiber
Food exchanges: 1 milk, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat
Recipe used with permission from