Strawberry Kiwi Smoothies
A creamy rich drink combining the popular flavors of strawberries, kiwi and orange juice. Blended with vanilla yogurt, you get 3 grams of protein for only 120 calories per serving!
52% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- 1 cup vanilla low fat yogurt
- 4 medium size kiwi, peeled, chopped
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 2 cups unsweetened frozen strawberries
*May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Place all ingredients except strawberries in blender container; cover. Puree until smooth.
- Add strawberries and puree until smooth.
- Serve immediately in tall glasses.
Makes 4 servings
Nutrition information per serving (10 ounces): 120 cal., 3 g pro., 27 g carb., 1 g fat, 1 mg chol., 34 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1 1/2 fruit
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes