A pretty pink drink that is high on flavor, but low in calories thanks to Equal. You get all the nutritional benefits of the fruit without the calories from sugar.
90% calorie reduction from traditional recipe.
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh strawberries
- 1 cup fresh or bottled lime juice
- 4 cups water
- 1 1/2 cups Equal Spoonful* Ice cubes
- 6 lime wedges or small whole strawberries, if desired
* May substitute 36 packets Equal sweetener
- Process strawberries and lime juice in blender or food processor until smooth.
- Combine strawberry mixture, water and Equal in pitcher.
- Pour over ice cubes in tall glasses; garnish each with lime wedge or strawberry, if desired.
Makes 6 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 21 cal., 0 g pro., 6 g carb., 0 g fat, 0 mg chol., 10 mg sodium
Food exchange: 1/2 fruit
Recipe and photo credit:
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.