Dill Drop Biscuits
- 1 cup unbleached flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dill
- 1/2 cup low-fat buttermilk
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Place the dry ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Add the buttermilk and oil and stir just enough to moisten the dry ingredients.
- Drop tablespoonsful of batter onto a nonstick baking sheet and bake for 15 minutes.
- Serve hot.
8 servings |
Serving size: 1 biscuit
Exchanges Per Serving: 1 Starch, 1 Monounsaturated Fat
Nutrition Facts: Calories 128; Calories from Fat 66; Fat 7g; Saturated Fat 0g; Cholesterol 1mg; Sodium 180mg; Carbohydrates 13g; Dietary Fiber 0g; Sugars 1g; Protein 2g
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes