Garlic Parmesan Pull-Apart Bread
- 5 tablespoons reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoons dried dill weed
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried oregano
- 1 (25 ounce) package frozen roll dough, thawed
- 5 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a small bowl, combine first 5 ingredients.
- Place Parmesan cheese in a separate small bowl.
- Dip dough balls in margarine mixture and then roll in Parmesan cheese to lightly
- Arrange in a Bundt pan coated well with cooking spray. Lay wax paper across the
top of pan and set in a warm place to rise for 4 hours or so, or until dough fills
pan (may also prepare in the morning using unthawed dough and let rise 8 hours during
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Bake for 30 minutes, or until golden.
Yield: 14 servings | Serving size: 1 1/2 bread balls
Food exchanges: 2 starch, 1 fat Carb - 29 grams Calories - 181
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes