- 4 teaspoons unflavored gelatine
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice, divided
- Artificial sweetener equivalent to 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3 drops yellow or green food coloring
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Soften gelatine in 1/2 cup of the apple juice.
- Bring the remaining 1 1/2 cups apple juice to boil; remove from heat; add softened gelatine. Stir until gelatine dissolves; add sweetener, lemon juice, and food coloring. Bring to a rolling boil.
- Place in clean jars; seal.
- Store in refrigerator.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes