Green Tomato Jam
- 2 cups ground green tomatoes
- 1 small package sugar-free gelatin
- Liquid sugar to equal 1 1/2 cups sugar
- Bring tomatoes to a boil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add sugar substitute and sugar-free gelatin.
- Pour into 3 or 4 jars and refrigerate.
Raspberry or strawberry flavor gelatin is good.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes