Sugarless Orange Marmalade
- 2 cans mandarin orange segments
- 2 cups unsweetened white grape or orange juice
- 1 (4-servings) box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1/4 cup Minute tapioca
- 1/4 cup Sugar Twin
- Grated peel of 1 thick-skinned orange
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Put all ingredients into a heavy pot; bring to a boil until tapioca is clear.
- Sterilize jar by filling it with water, then bringing water to a heavy boil (approximately 4 to 5 minutes) in a microwave oven.
- When jam is ready, pour water from jar over lid to sterilize; add jam to jar while jar is hot, leaving 1/2-inch headspace. Screw the lid on tightly and allow to cool.