Chocolate Kahlua Cake
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box devil's food cake mix
- 1 small (1 ounce) box sugar-free instant chocolate pudding mix
- 1 cup nonfat vanilla yogurt
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1/3 cup skim milk
- 1 large egg
- 3 large egg whites
- 1/3 cup Kahlua liqueur
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Coat a 13 x 9-inch baking pan with nonstick cooking spray and dust
- Place all ingredients except chocolate chips in a large bowl. Beat
with mixer for 2 minutes or until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Pour batter into prepared pan and bake for 50 minutes, or until
a wooden pick inserted in middle comes out clean.
- Cool before cutting.
Nutritional Information Per Serving: 205 calories; 8 g fat;
31 g Carbohydrates; 3 g Protein; 13 mg cholesterol; 209 mg sodium
Diabetic Exchanges: 2 Bread/Starch; 1 1/2 Fat
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.