Cool Lime Cheesecake
Reduced fat cheesecake with all the decadent flavor and texture of the full fat
version. Fresh lime juice and peel add refreshing tropical flavor. A 46% calorie
reduction from the traditional recipe.
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 2 tablespoons Equal Spoonful*
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 2/3 cup Equal Spoonful**
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1/2 teaspoon grated lime peel
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- Combine Graham cracker crumbs, butter and 2 tablespoons Equal Spoonful in bottom
of 8-inch springform pan or 8-inch round cake pan; pat evenly on bottom and 1/2-inch
up side of pan.
- Bake in preheated 325 degrees F oven for 8 minutes.
- Beat cream cheese and 2/3 cup Equal Spoonful in medium bowl until fluffy. Beat
in egg, egg whites, lime peel and juice until well blended. Pour cream cheese mixture
into prepared crust.
- Bake in 325 degrees F oven for 30 to 35 minutes or until center is almost set.
- Cool on wire rack.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours before serving.
* May substitute 3 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 16 packets Equal sweetener
Recipe and photo credit (used with permission):
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes