Diabetic Strawberry Cake
- 1 sugar-free angel food cake, sliced
- 1 box sugar-free strawberry Jell-O
- 1 package strawberries (no sugar)
- Jell-O mold
- Spray a small springform pan with Pam. Place the strawberries in
the pan. Put the cake on top of the strawberries.
- Mix the Jell-O with 1 cup boiling water. Add 1/2 cup cold water
to the mixture. Pour over the cake and cover with aluminum foil.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 hours.
Unmold onto a plate.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.