Diabetic Thanksgiving Cheesecake
- 1 (3 ounce ) box any flavor sugar-free gelatin
- 8 ounces light cream cheese
- 1 package D-Zerta topping, whipped as package directs
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 22 packets Sweet n' Low
- 7 tablespoons margarine, from sticks
- Dissolve gelatin in 1 cup warm water. Set aside to cool.
- Mix together
6 packages Sweet n' Low and Graham cracker crumbs. Add melted
margarine. Press 2 cups of crumb mixture firmly into 9 x 13-inch
pan. Reserve rest for top.
- Cream 16 packages Sweet n' Low with cream cheese. Stir in prepared
whipped topping. Pour mixture over crust and sprinkle with remaining cracker
- Chill for 3-4 hours.
Yield: 36 servings | 36 squares - 37 calories per square
Also freezes well.
Posted by Cookin'Mom at Recipe Goldmine 11/12/2001 10:17 pm.
Source: Home Cooking Magazine 11/91
>> Diabetic Recipes
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.