No-Bake Orange Cream Cheesecake
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Equal Spoonful*
- 3 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, melted
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 envelope unflavored gelatin
- 2 (8 ounce) packages reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup part-skim ricotta cheese
- 3/4 cup Equal Spoonful**
- 1 teaspoon orange extract (optional)
- 2 cups light whipped topping
- 1 (11 ounce) can mandarin oranges, drained, coarsely chopped
* May substitute 4 1/2 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 18 packets Equal sweetener
- Crust: Combine all ingredients. Press onto bottom of a 9-inch
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees F oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool on wire rack while preparing filling.
- Filling: Pour orange juice into small saucepan. Sprinkle gelatin
over orange juice and let soften 1 minute. Heat over low heat, stirring
constantly until gelatin is completely dissolved. Remove from heat;
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese in medium size bowl
with electric mixer until smooth and fluffy. Mix in Equal and orange
extract until combined. Stir in gelatin mixture.
- Place cheese mixture
in refrigerator or freezer for 20 to 30 minutes to thicken slightly.
Fold in whipped topping and orange pieces. Spread evenly over baked
- Refrigerate several hours or overnight.
- To serve, place springform pan on serving plate; remove sides of
- Garnish with additional orange slices and whipped topping,
Makes 16 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 152 cal., 6 g pro., 11 g
carb., 10 g fat, 31 mg chol., 158 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1 milk, 2 fat
Recipe credit: Equal Sweetener
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes