Orange Loaf Cake
- 1 3/4 cups cake flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 4 egg whites
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar
- In a mixing bowl, combine the dry ingredients. Add oil and orange
juice; beat until smooth.
- In another mixing bowl, beat egg whites
until stiff peaks form. Fold into orange juice mixture.
- Coat a 9 x 5 x 3-inch loaf pan with non-stick cooking spray; dust
with flour. Pour batter into pan.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour
or until a wooden pick comes out clean.
- Cool for 10 minutes before
removing from pan to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Dust with confectioners' sugar.
12 servings. One serving equals 152 calories, 134 mg sodium,
0 cholesterol, 35 gm carbohydrate, 3 gm protein, trace fat, trace
Diabetic Exchange: 2 starch
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes