Pumpkin Cinnamon Torte
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 1 (18.25 ounce) box low-fat yellow cake mix
- 1/4 cup low-fat margarine, melted
- 1 egg, slightly beaten (or 1/4 cup egg substitute)
- 1 (30 ounce) can pumpkin pie mix (with spices already added)
- 2 eggs, beaten (or 1/2 cup egg substitute)
- 2/3 cup canned evaporated skim milk
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9 x 13-inch cake pan with
- Set aside 1 cup of yellow cake mix for topping.
- Mix margarine and one egg and add to remaining cake mix. Press slightly
dry mixture into bottom of pan to form a crust.
- Combine pumpkin pie mix, two eggs, and evaporated skim milk. Pour
over prepared bottom crust.
- Mix the reserved cake mix, sugar and cinnamon and sprinkle over
- Bake for 40 to 45 minutes.
Nutritional Information (Per Serving) Calories: 163 Sodium:
256 mg Cholesterol: 27 mg Fat: 3 g Carbohydrates: 31 g
Exchanges: 1 1/2 Bread/Starch; 1 Vegetable
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes