Crunchy Chocolate Raisin Fudge
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1/4 cup diet margarine
- 1 1/3 cups non-fat dry milk
- 2/3 cup cocoa powder
- 1 cup sugar (artificial equivalent)
- 1/3 cup evaporated non-fat milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 cup Rice Krispies
- 1/4 cup raisins
- Mix margarine and milk powder until crumbly. Add cocoa and artificial sweetener. Mix until blended. Add evaporated milk and vanilla. Mix until almost smooth and sticky. Remove from bowl and mix in Rice Krispies with hands. Continue mixing with hands until fudge is smooth and shiny.
- Shape into two 10-inch long rolls.
- Wrap in clear plastic wrap.
- Chill until firm.
- To serve, cut into 1/2 inch thick slices.
- Store in refrigerator.
Yield: 40 servings
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes