- 1/2 cup Marshmallow Creme
- 1/2 cup dried, tart cherries
- 1/4 cup semisweet
- 12 (1 1/2-inch square) Graham crackers
- In a small bowl, combine Marshmallow Creme, cherries and chocolate morsels; mix
- Place 6 of the Graham crackers on a microwave-safe plate. Spoon a heaping tablespoon
of marshmallow mixture on each cracker. Top with remaining crackers.
uncovered, on HIGH (100% power), for 30 to 45 seconds or until marshmallow mixture
is soft and warm.
Makes 6 servings.
To prepare in conventional oven, place 6 of the Graham crackers in an ovenproof
baking dish. Proceed as above and bake in a preheated 350 degrees F oven for 2 to
3 minutes or until marshmallow mixture is soft and warm.
Per Serving: 99 Cal; 4 gm Total Fat;17 gm Carb; 00 mg Chol; 85 mg Sod
Diabetic Exchange: 1 1/2 Bread/Starch; 1 Fat
Source: Cherry Marketing Institute