Double Chocolate Brownies
33% calorie reduction from traditional recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 1/2 cup semi sweet chocolate
- 6 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon
- 6 tablespoons stick butter or margarine, softened
- 1/2 cup unsweetened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine flour, Equal, semi sweet chocolate chips, cocoa, baking powder and salt.
- Beat butter, applesauce, eggs and vanilla until blended.
- Stir in combined flour
mixture until blended.
- Spread batter in sprayed 8-inch square baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350 degrees
F oven for 18 to 20 minutes or until top springs back when gently touched.
- Cool completely
on wire rack.
Makes 16 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 105 cal., 2 g pro., 10 g carb., 7 g fat,
38 mg chol., 77 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1 1/2 fat
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes