Holiday Control Cookies
- 1/2 cup chopped dates
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 3/4 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil minus 1 tablespoon
- 1 egg
- Sprinkle a small amount of flour on dates and nuts.
- Combine dry ingredients, then mix all ingredients well.
- Drop by teaspoons onto
ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes at 375 degrees F.
Two cookies equal one bread exchange and 1 1/2 fat exchanges for diabetics.
Each cookie contains 30 calories.