Sugar-Free Raisin Bars
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3/4 cup
- 1 tablespoon sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract
- In a saucepan, over medium heat, cook the first 5 ingredients until margarine
is melted; continue cooking for 3 minutes.
- Add all remaining ingredients.
- Spread into an 8-inch square baking dish that has been sprayed with nonstick
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes or until lightly browned.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 92 calories, 97 mg sodium, 13 mg
cholesterol, 15 gm carbohydrate, 2 gm protein, 2 gm fat
Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch, 1/2 fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes