- Sliced apples, enough to fill 9-inch square baking dish 3/4 full
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Sugar substitute to equal 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick oatmeal
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Crisp: Place apples, flour sugar substitute and a sprinkle of cinnamon in 9-inch square
- Topping: Mix ingredients together like a pie crust and add to apples.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue
baking for 40 to 50 minutes.
Directions for substituting sweetener for sugar are on the box.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes