- Sliced apples, enough to fill 9-inch square baking dish 3/4 full
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Sugar substitute to equal 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup quick oatmeal
- 1/4 cup margarine
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Crisp: Place apples, flour sugar substitute and a sprinkle of cinnamon in 9-inch square
- Topping: Mix ingredients together like a pie crust and add to apples.
- Bake for 15 minutes, then reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F and continue
baking for 40 to 50 minutes.
Directions for substituting sweetener for sugar are on the box.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes