Cinnamon Raisin Bread Pudding
Comfort food made easy. Day-old cinnamon raisin bread is put to good use as the
base of this satisfying dessert that has 34% less calories than the traditional
- 2 cups fat-free milk
- 2/3 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 4 tablespoons stick butter
or margarine, melted
- 1 egg
- 2 egg whites
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 4 cups (3/4-inch cubes) day-old cinnamon raisin bread
* May substitute 16 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine milk, Equal, melted butter, egg and egg whites, cinnamon and salt in
large bowl. Stir in bread cubes.
- Spoon mixture into ungreased 1-1/2 quart rectangular casserole.
- Bake in preheated
350 degree F oven 30 to 35 minutes or until pudding is set and sharp knife inserted
near center comes out clean.
Makes 6 servings
Nutritional information per serving: 232 calories; 10g protein; 26g carbohydrate;
10g fat; 2g saturated fat; 37mg cholesterol; 405mg sodium; 2g fiber
Food exchanges: 1/2 milk, 1 1/2 starch, 2 fat
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes