Cinnamon Apple Roll-Ups
24% calorie reduction from traditional recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (11 ounce) package refrigerated bread stick dough
- 2 medium size Granny
Smith apples, peeled, cored, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup EQUAL SPOONFUL*
- 3/4 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Unroll bread stick dough. Separate at perforations to form 12 strips. Place 3
to 4 apple slices at the end of each strip. Combine Equal and cinnamon. Sprinkle
1 teaspoon Equal Spoonful mixture over apple slices on each strip of dough. Beginning
at end with apple slices, roll up jelly roll fashion.
- Arrange apple bundles, seam side down, in bottom of well-sprayed 1-quart oval
casserole dish. Brush with melted butter. Sprinkle with remaining cinnamon-Equal
- Bake in preheated 375 degree F oven 25 to 30 minutes or until golden.
- Serve warm.
Makes 12 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 101 cal., 2 g pro., 16 g carb., 3 g fat,
5 mg chol., 194 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1/2 starch, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes