Cold and Creamy Fruit Cups
A refreshing creamy frozen dessert filled with peaches, oranges and berries.
Because it's made ahead, this is a great treat for unexpected guests. 64% calorie
reduction from traditional recipe.
- 1 (8 ounce) package fat-free cream cheese
- 1 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 2 to 3 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 cup coarsely chopped
fresh or canned drained peaches
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened blueberries
- 1 cup fresh or frozen unsweetened raspberries or halved or quartered strawberries
- 1 cup cubed fresh or canned drained pineapple
- 1 can (11 ounces) Mandarin
orange segments, drained
- 12 pecan halves (optional)
* May substitute 8 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat cream cheese, sour cream, Equal and lemon juice in mixing bowl on medium
speed of mixer until smooth and well combined. Fold in fruit by hand.
- Spoon mixture into 12 paper-lined cups or spread into 11 x 7-inch baking dish.
Garnish with pecan halves, if desired.
- Freeze for 6-8 hours or until firm.
- Let stand at room temperature 10 to 15 minutes
or until slightly softened before serving.
Makes 12 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 75 cal., 5 g pro., 14 g carb., 0 g fat,
3 mg chol., 130 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1 very lean meat, 1 fruit
Reprinted with permission from