Cranberry Apple Crisp
Serve as a side dish with pork or poultry OR as a delicious dessert topped with
59% calorie reduction from traditional recipe
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 3 cups apples, peeled and sliced
- 2 cups fresh cranberries
- 1 cup Equal
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 1/4 cup stick
butter or margarine, melted
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful**
* May substitute 24 packets Equal sweetener
** May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Combine apples, cranberries, and 1 cup Equal in an ungreased 10-inch glass pie
- In a separate bowl, mix together flour, pecans, butter and cup Equal. Sprinkle
mixture over top of the apples and cranberries.
- Bake in a preheated 350 degree F oven approximately 50-60 minutes or until bubbly
and lightly browned.
Makes 8 servings.
Delicious served with frozen yogurt as a dessert.
Nutrition information per serving: 145 calories; 1g protein; 18g carbohydrate;
8g fat; 4g saturated fat; 0mg cholesterol; 67mg sodium; 2g fiber
Food exchanges: 1 fruit, 1 1/2 fat
Recipe and photo credit:
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes