Creamy Peach Dessert
- 2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
- 1/2 cup margarine (reduced-calorie)
- 2 packages
- 1 package Kool-Aid mix lemonade (sugar-free)
- 2 cups boiling
- 1 quart ice milk
- 2 cups fresh peaches sliced or frozen peaches without
- Melt margarine over low heat. Add Graham cracker crumbs. Mix well. Press mixture
on bottom and sides of 9 x 13-inch pan that has been sprayed with vegetable spray.
- Dissolve gelatine in boiling water. Add lemonade mix to gelatine and water. Fold
in ice milk. Add peaches.
- Pour over Graham cracker crust.
- Chill for 4 hours or overnight.
Makes 16 servings
Exchanges: 1/2 Grain (Starch); 1-1/2 Fat; 1/2 Other Carbohydrates