Diabetic Ice Cream
Ice Cream Base
- 8 ounces Pet Lite Milk
- 4 packs sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
Add one of the following
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 slices pineapple with juice
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 2 cups strawberries, crushed
- 2 cups raspberries, crushed
- Mix all together and put in freezer of refrigerator until hardened. Remove; break
- Put into blender and whip until creamy.
This can also be made in a small electric machines, or one that goes in the freezer.
Exchanges: 1/2 Milk and 1/2 Fruit
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes