Diabetic Ice Cream
- 8 ounces Pet Lite Milk
- 4 packs sugar substitute
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Add one of the following:
- 2 ripe peaches, peeled and diced
- 1 banana, mashed
- 4 slices pineapple
- 8 ounces orange juice
- 2 cups strawberries, crushed
- 2 cups
- Mix all together and put in freezer of refrigerator until hardened. Remove; break
- Put into blender and whip until creamy.
This can also be made in a small electric machines, or one that goes in the freezer.
Exchanges: 1/2 Milk and 1/2 Fruit