Frozen Peanut-Banana Crunchies
- 2 cups peanut butter
- 48 Graham cracker squares
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas
- In a large bowl, mash ripe bananas into a smooth paste. Mix in peanut butter
using a large wooden spoon.
- Cover and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Drop 2 tablespoons banana mixture onto one square Graham cracker, cover with
second Graham cracker square.
- Freeze until ready to use.
1 starch, 1 medium fat meat, 1 fat exchange
196 Calories, 12.2 Fat, 6.4 Protein, 18.0 Carb., 0 Chol., 188 Sodium
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.