Healthy White Chocolate Banana Pudding
- 2 packages Jell-O fat-free, sugar-free, white chocolate pudding
- 1 (8 ounce)
container fat-free whipped topping
- 1 (8 ounce) cup fat-free sour cream
- 5 or
6 bananas, sliced
- 1 box reduced-fat vanilla wafers
- 4 cups skim milk
- Mix pudding mix with skim milk, and beat until thick. Fold in about two-thirds
of whipped topping, sour cream and sliced bananas.
- Line an attractive glass bowl with vanilla wafers. Pour in half of pudding mixture.
Top with vanilla wafers. Add remaining pudding mixture. Top with remaining whipped
- Chill before serving.
Source: diabetic support group, Harriman, Tennessee
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes