Instant Banana Pudding
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 2 or 3 bananas
- 1 large box banana cream sugar-free pudding
- 1 large container
- 1 box Murray sugar-free vanilla wafers
- Mix pudding as directed on box adding about 1/2 cup more milk. Mix in half of
the Cool Whip.
- Place a layer of wafers in bottom of dish. Slice bananas and place
on top, then add some of the pudding mixture. Repeat layers.
- Spread the remaining
Cool Whip on top.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes