Shortcake on a Stick
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 pint frozen strawberry low-fat yogurt, softened
- 1 (4-serving size) box strawberry
sugar free gelatin
- 8 ounces Cool Whip Lite, thawed
- 1/2 Loaf Entenmann's
fat free golden loaf cake, cubed
- Stir yogurt, gelatin and whipped topping with wire whisk in large bowl until
smooth. Stir in cake cubes.
- Spoon into 12 paper cups. Insert wooden stick or plastic
spoon into each for handle.
- Freeze for 3 hours or until firm.
Yield: 12 servings
Shortcake Nuggets: Spoon gelatin mixture into 8-inch square pan; freeze until
firm. Cut into small squares to serve.
Source: Cool Whip
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes