Sliced Peaches in Lime Rum Sauce
- 1/3 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 teaspoons dark rum
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons water
- 1/8 teaspoon cloves
- 1 1/4 teaspoons
cornstarch or arrowroot powder
- 2 3/4 teaspoons water
- 2 cups sliced peaches
- In a saucepan over medium heat, heat the lime juice, rum, honey, and water. Bring
to a boil, lower the heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add the cloves.
- Mix together the cornstarch or arrowroot powder and water. Add
to the sauce. Add to the peaches and cook for about 10 minutes.
- Chill and serve in individual dishes.
Per serving: calories 72, fat 0.1g, 1% calories from fat, cholesterol 0mg,
protein 0.7g, carbohydrates 17.9g, fiber 1.5g, sodium 1mg
Exchanges: 1 fruit