Sugar Free Peach or Apple Popovers
- 1 (16 ounce) can sugar-free cling peaches, drained, or1 can sliced apples unsweetened, drained
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon
- 1 envelope
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1/2 cup
- 1 package crescent rolls
- Combine the first six ingredients.
- Open crescent rolls and lay out flat.
- Put several spoonsful filling into the center of each roll. Fold over pastry
dough to form triangle.
- Bake on ungreased cookie sheet at 375 degrees F approximately 45 minutes.
- For glazed top, baste lightly with egg white before cooking.