Tropical Fruit Dip
Easy to assemble and a make ahead dish, this dip can be used as an appetizer
served with fresh fruit or as a dessert. The choice is yours to make!
40% calorie reduction from traditional recipe
- 1 package (8 ounces) reduced-fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 1/2 cup light Cool Whip, thawed
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup chopped nuts
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Pecan halves, if desired
- Sliced fresh seasonal fruit for dipping
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat cream cheese and Equal on medium speed of mixer until combined. Mix in Cool
Whip, coconut, nuts and vanilla until well blended.
- Refrigerate, covered, 1 to 2
hours to allow flavors to blend.
- Serve garnished with pecan halves, if desired.
- Serve with sliced fresh seasonal fruit.
Makes about 2 cups.
Nutrition information per serving (2 tablespoons): 62 cal., 2 g pro., 3 g
carb., 5 g fat, 8 mg chol., 48 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 1 fat
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes