- 1 can red salmon, drained
- 2 cups chopped peeled potatoes
- 2 tablespoons margarine, melted
- 3 scallions, finely chopped
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- Remove and discard skin and bones from salmon; flake salmon with a fork and set aside.
- Sauté potatoes in margarine 15 minutes or until tender. Remove from skillet and set aside.
- Add scallions to skillet and sauté 2 to 3 minutes.
- Stir in pepper. Add potatoes and salmon. Cook over medium heat, without stirring, until thoroughly heated.
Source: American Diabetic Cookbook
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes