- 4 (4 ounce) frozen Italian or lemon-pepper fish fillets
- 4 (10-inch) tortillas (frozen or refrigerated)
- 4 tablespoons fat-free bean dip
- 4 tablespoons fat-free sour cream
- 4 tablespoons salsa
- 4 tablespoons low-fat shredded Cheddar cheese
- Bake the fish according to the package directions.
- Meanwhile, wrap the tortillas in foil. Place in the oven with the fish
for 5 minutes.
- Remove the fish and tortillas from the oven.
- Carefully spread each tortilla with the bean dip and sour cream.
- Flake fish and crumble on top. Add salsa and cheese. Fold over sides of
tortilla and roll up end.
Nutritional Information Per Serving (1/4 of recipe): Calories: 377, Fat: 7 g,
Cholesterol: 68 mg, Sodium: 589 mg, Carbohydrate: 46 g, Dietary Fiber: 3 g,
Sugars: 3 g, Protein: 31g
Diabetic Exchanges: 3 Starch, 4 Very Lean Meat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes