- 1 ( 3/4 pound) pork tenderloin, trimmed
- 1 tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup low-sodium beef broth, divided
- 2 tablespoons dried cranberries
- 1 1/2
teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon orange juice concentrate
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- Cut tenderloin into 12 slices; flatten to 1/4-inch thickness.
- Brown in oil in a skillet over medium heat. Add 1/4 cup of the beef broth; cover
and simmer for 5 to 10 minutes or until meat is no longer pink.
- Remove meat to a
serving dish and keep warm.
- Add cranberries, mustard and remaining broth to the skillet.
- Combine orange juice concentrate and cornstarch until smooth; gradually add to
broth mixture, stirring constantly. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1 to 2 minutes.
Pour over pork.
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 162 calories, 92 mg sodium, 50 mg
cholesterol, 5 gm carbohydrate, 19 gm protein, 7 gm fat
Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1/2 fruit