Grilled Raspberry Chicken
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves, pounded 1/4-inch thick (about 1 pound total)
- 3/4 cup Lawry's Dijon And Honey Marinade with Lemon
- 1 cup fresh or frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup walnut pieces
- Grill or broil chicken 10 to 15 minutes or until no longer pink in center and
juices run clear when cut, turning once and basting often with 1/2 cup Dijon And
Honey Marinade. Do not baste during last 5 minutes of cooking. Discard any remaining
- Cut chicken into strips.
- In food processor or blender, process raspberries and additional 1/4 cup Dijon
And Honey Marinade 10 seconds.
- Drizzle raspberry sauce over chicken; sprinkle with
Exchanges Per Serving: 3 Meat, 1 Fruit, 1 1/2 Fat
Nutrition Facts: Calories 304; Calories from Fat 38%; Total Fat 12g; Saturated
Fat 1g; Protein 29g; Carbohydrates 14g; Cholesterol 69mg; Sodium 1290mg; Dietary
Serving Suggestion: Serve chicken on field greens or angel hair pasta. Garnish
with fresh raspberries, if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes