- 6 (1/2-inch thick) pork chops
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 (11 ounce) can
mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Pepper, to taste
- In a skillet, brown pork chops on both sides in oil.
- Top with oranges; sprinkle
with cloves and pepper. cover and simmer for 35 minutes or until meat juices run
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals 167 calories, 39 mg sodium, 52 mg
cholesterol, 6 gm carbohydrate, 11 gm protein, 7 gm fat
Diabetic Exchanges: 2 lean meat, 1/2 fruit, 1/2 fat
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes