Oven-Fried Chicken or Pork Chops
- 1 1/2 cups non-fat dry milk
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts halves (1 pound) or pork
- Combine first four ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken
or pork, one piece at a time, and shake to coat. Place in an 8-inch square baking
pan that has been coated with non-stick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until juices run
Nutritional Analysis: 240 calories, 204 mg sodium, 78 mg cholesterol, 15
gm carbohydrate, 36 gm protein, 4 gm fat
Diabetic Exchanges: 4 very lean meat, 1 starch
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes