Oven Fried Chicken
- 1 1/2 cups instant nonfat dry milk powder
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- 2 teaspoons
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves*
- Combine the first four ingredients in a large resealable plastic bag. Add chicken,
one piece at a time, and shake to coat. Place in an 8-inch square baking pan that
has been coated with nonstick cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for
30 minutes or until juices run clear.
* Pork chops may be substituted for the chicken. Bake for 1 hour or until a meat
thermometer reads 160 degrees F to 170 degrees F.
Diabetic Exchanges: 4 very lean meat, 1 starch