Tasty Teriyaki Chicken
A much requested chicken recipe! Easy to double for a large group. Delicious!
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- 1/2 cup SPLENDA® No Calorie Sweetener, Granulated
- 1/2 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- In a small saucepan over low heat, combine the cornstarch, cold water, SPLENDA®
Granulated Sweetener, soy sauce, vinegar, garlic, ginger and ground black pepper.
Let simmer, stirring frequently, until sauce thickens and bubbles.
- Heat oven to 425 degrees F (220 degrees C).
- Place chicken pieces in a lightly greased 9 x 13-inch baking dish. Brush chicken
with the sauce. Turn pieces over, and brush again.
- Bake in the preheated oven for 30 minutes.
- Turn pieces over, and bake for another 30 minutes, until no longer pink and juices
run clear. Brush with sauce every 10 minutes during cooking.
Serves: 12 | Prep Time: 30 Min | Cook Time: 1 Hour
Nutrition Facts Servings Per Recipe: 12 Serving Size: 1 prepared chicken
breast Amount Per Serving Calories: 140 Calories from Fat: 25 Total Fat: 3g Saturated
Fat: 1g Cholesterol: 65mg Sodium: 660mg Total Carbs: 3g Dietary Fiber: 0g Sugars:
1g Protein: 25g
Recipe and photo credit: Splenda
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes