Turkey Broccoli Casserole
- 2 (10 ounce) packages frozen broccoli
- 2 cups cooked and diced turkey
(10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Cheddar
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Cook broccoli according to package directions. Layer in 12 x 8-inch baking dish.
Spread turkey evenly on top.
- Combine soup with cream, mix until smooth and pour over turkey. Sprinkle grated
cheese on top.
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let stand 5 minutes before serving.
Yield: 8 servings
Per Serving: 200 Cal (59% from Fat, 28% from Protein, 13% from Carb); 14
g Protein; 13 g Tot Fat; 7 g Carb; 2 g Fiber; 118 mg Calcium; 2 mg Iron; 343 mg
Sodium; 51 mg Cholesterol
Source: American Diabetes Association Family cookbook Vol 1, 1987 - shared, but
not tested, by Elizabeth Rodier November 1993