- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons chicken stock
- 1 cup diced skinless
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can low-fat cream of celery soup
- 1 1/2 cups
cooked diced potato
- 2/3 cup cooked green peas
- 1/4 cup shredded fat-free American
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Sauté onion in chicken stock in nonstick skillet until tender.
- Add turkey, soup,
potatoes and peas.
- Place mixture in 1-quart nonstick casserole. Top with shredded cheese and paprika.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
Yield: 6 servings
Calories 180; Fat 2.5 g, Carb, 24 g, Chol 35 g, Sodium 210 mg, Fiber 1 g
Diabetic Exchanges: 1 bread; 1 medium-fat meat