Dreamsicle Delight Pie
- 8 ounces fat-free cream cheese
- Dash of vanilla extract
- 1 large container
frozen light topping (at least 12 ounces)
- 1 small box sugar-free orange gelatin
- 1 small can pineapple tidbits, drained
- 1 small can mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1 low-fat Graham cracker crust
- Cream together two-thirds of the container of frozen topping with fat-free cream
cheese. Blend until smooth. Add vanilla extract and mix.
- Sprinkle envelope of sugar-free
orange gelatin over mixture and blend.
- When completely smooth and creamy, fold in pineapple and mandarin orange slices.
Put mixture into pie shell and refrigerate for several hours. Top with remainder
of thawed frozen topping and serve.
Variation: Lime or lemon gelatin could be used instead of orange gelatin.
Exchanges: 1 bread, 1 meat
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.