Fluffy Refrigerator Double Chocolate Pie
A mousse-like filling complete with "chips" for the chocolate lover
in all of us! But with 23% less calories, it can be enjoyed without guilt. Plus,
it's easy to prepare. Who can ask for more!
- 1 (8 ounce) package reduced fat cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup Equal Spoonful*
- 2 squares (2 ounces) semi-sweet chocolate, melted, cooled
- 3 cups light whipped topping
- 1/3 cup mini semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 prepared Graham cracker crust (6 ounces or 9-inch)
* May substitute 12 packets Equal sweetener
- Beat cream cheese in medium size bowl with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Mix in Equal until blended. Beat in chocolate until well combined. Gently fold in whipped
topping and chocolate chips. Spoon into prepared crust.
- Refrigerate for several hours before serving.
Yield: 10 servings
Nutrition information per serving: 272 cal., 4 g pro., 29 g carb., 16 g fat,
13 mg chol., 202 mg sodium
Food exchanges: 2 starch, 3 fat
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Diabetic Recipes